He was your dad. And he drove a yellow Corvette. You spent many happy moments together in that car. So now, time has passed but meaning has not changed at all.
What color will you choose to paint your Raven?
Everyone has pivotal events from their past that have shaped their lives significantly. Knowingly or not, we are drawn toward things that stand as a reminder of what means the most to us—defines us really—carries us forward. Choose wisely here and you can surround yourself with great joy and excellence.
Whatever the specifics of our individual stories may be, this particular Raven is the first Corvette Yellow, Raven to make an appearance.
This dynamic color selection is further graced by the dark-hued beauty of its jet-fast and effortless playing Anderson, all-Rosewood neck.
Power is provided courtesy of twin output-balanced, Anderson PQ-series pickups atop a contrasting Black Satin pickguard.
PQ pickup choice is actuated via a quick and simple, traditional 3-way toggle switch—located at Raven's upper horn. Expressive tonal shaping is communicated with commands of boost and cut, impelled by the two mini-toggles located between the volume and tone controls—12 excellent sounds can be easily found streaming from two magnificent pickups.
Oh yes, a connection has been made.
- MODEL: – Raven Classic
- SCALE LENGTH: – Shorty—24 3/4-inch
- FINISH: – Corvette Yellow
- BODY WOOD: – Alder
- NECK WOOD: – Rosewood
- HEADSTOCK COLOR: – Natural Satin
- NECK BACK FINISH: – Natural Satin
- NECK BACKSHAPE: – Happy Medium
- NUT WIDTH: – 1 11/16-inch
- FRETS: – Medium—Exclusive Anderson Stainless Steel
- BRIDGE: – Vintage Tremolo
- TUNING GEAR: – Locking
- HARDWARE COLOR: – Black
- PICKGUARD: – Black
- NECK PICKUP: – PQ1-
- MIDDLE PICKUP: – none
- BRIDGE PICKUP: – PQ2
- SWITCHING: – 3-Way with Parallel and VA Booster
- PICKUP COVERS: – Black
- STRING GAUGE REQUESTED: – .010-.046 Elixir® with NANOWEB® Coating
- DESTINATION/LOCATION: –Groove Music Shop, Belgium