It would be enough if this guitar (as all Andersons) plays like buttered lightning, making everything you know easier to execute and flow with more seamless fluidity. And it does—really the most wonderful guitar to play.
It would be enough if it had 3 amazing sounds to accompany its unparalleled playability.
But it would be even better if it could produce 5 sweet sounds—now that would be something.
But what if we told you that this butter-smooth T-Classic, with its twin Anderson pickup arrangement, was capable of 10 superlative hum-free sounds—all accessed from a baby-simple-to-operate, familiar 5-Way selector switch?
Could this quite possibly be the coolest guitar on earth? Why yes, it most definitely could—unless you are comparing to other brand new Andersons—where everything we make is “more better”—but that is for a conversation at another time.
For now, look closely. We will be adding pictures, enlargements and descriptions to illuminate and clarify this astounding instrument, its abilities and the wild statements we just made.
• MODEL: – T Classic
• FINISH: – Translucent Butterscotch
• BODY WOOD: – Swamp Ash—with body contours
• BODY WOOD BACK COLOR: – same
• NECK WOOD: – Maple with Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
• HEADSTOCK COLOR: – Natural with Aged Vintage Tint
• NECK BACK FINISH: – Satin with Aged Vintage Tint
• NECK BACKSHAPE: – +.030 T/A Standard
• NUT WIDTH: – 1 11/16-inch
• SCALE LENGTH: – 25 1/2-inch
• FRETS: – Heavy—Exclusive Anderson Stainless Steel
• BRIDGE: – Fixed Bridge
• TUNING GEAR: – Split Shaft
• HARDWARE COLOR: – Chrome
• PICKGUARD: – Tortoise
• NECK PICKUP: – HC1
• MIDDLE PICKUP: – N/A
• BRIDGE PICKUP: –TF3
• SWITCHING: – 5-Way w VA Booster
• PICKUP COVERS: – Chrome for Neck
• PICKUP RINGS: – N/A
• STRING GAUGE REQUESTED: – .010-.046 Elixir® with NANOWEB® Coating
• DESTINATION/LOCATION: – Wildwood Guitars/Louisville, Colorado