Who could be so daring as to request an audience with the Dreaded Keeper of the Stone…and then take it even further by boldly suggesting a radical new idea for the creation of an entirely different Nearly Natural color? Doesn’t he know of the Keeper’s background as a dreaded jungle lord? This person has to be someone who possesses great confidence, someone of whom the Dreaded Keeper holds in the highest regard, someone he trusts implicitly, because you just don’t mess with Mr. Stone! He means business! He is all business, all of the time... well some of the time anyway…when he needs to be.
Perhaps there is only one person capable of compelling the Dreaded Keeper into considering something this wild and this avant-garde—someone who lives this shade, and even eats it on occasion—someone who already has a reputation for success with other adventurous Nearly Natural finishes. After all, who else would pay for a plane ticket to fly the Keeper down to the Keys just so he could be in the perfect setting when experiencing this unique, regional culinary treasury—and then ask him to paint it?
This guitar just arrived…somewhere. Okay now, if you want to play “Find the Key Lime Burst” then no peeking at the bottom of the guitar spec sheet under Destination Location until you have discovered this one’s whereabouts for yourself.
Your clues are as follows:GUITAR SPECIFICATIONS:
• The Keys—use the “Dealers” section of the site to determine the proper region.
• Reputation with other Nearly Natural Finishes—use the pull down color menu in Guitar Gallery. Look up Nearly Natural finishes.
• Have Fun!
• MODEL: – Drop Top Classic
• FINISH: – Nearly Natural Key Lime Burst with Binding
• BODY WOOD: – Flame Maple Top with Alder Back
• BODY WOOD BACK COLOR: – same
• NECK WOOD: – Maple
• HEADSTOCK COLOR: – Natural
• NECK BACK FINISH: – Satin
• NECK BACKSHAPE: – T/A Standard
• NUT WIDTH: – 1 11/16-inch
• SCALE LENGTH: – 25 1/2-inch
• FRETS: – Heavy—Exclusive Anderson Stainless Steel
• BRIDGE: – Vintage Tremolo
• TUNING GEAR: – Locking
• HARDWARE COLOR: – Chrome
• PICKGUARD: – Pearl White
• NECK PICKUP: – SA1R
• MIDDLE PICKUP: – SA1
• BRIDGE PICKUP: –H2+
• SWITCHING: – 5-Way with Master Splitter Switch & Add-Bridge Push/Pull—for 14 Sounds
• PICKUP COVERS: – N/A
• PICKUP RINGS: – N/A
• STRING GAUGE REQUESTED: – .010-.046 Elixir® with NANOWEB® Coating
• DESTINATION/LOCATION: – Tommy at Music Arts Enterprises/ Fort Lauderdale, Florida