Come ‘ere. We have one word to say to you about this guitar…Liverpool! Shhhh! That’s right…Liverpool—it’s going to Liverpool England….We can say no more.
Now we are not saying that it is going to someone famous…but then we are not saying that it is not either…We can say no more.
Someone very, very famous, perhaps…or not. Maybe someone who changed the course of music as we know it…or not…We can say no more.
But it is going to Liverpool…to someone who plays guitar…really well…someone you may know…But we can say no more.
An Anderson, Hollow T Classic features exclusive, and now legendary, visually-undetectable Hollow Chambers hidden deep within. This would certainly seem to indicate a guitar that is for someone who appreciates the impressive resonance a Hollow T Classic’s design naturally imparts. It eagerly supports this player’s selection of an all Swamp Ash body, ringing out with the signature sound of its open and delicate midrange, surrounded by a complex musical overtone structure, lush sparkling highs and rich low, low end…But we can say no more.
Knowing that this Liverpudlian prefers to grasp the backshape of a Small 50’s “V” neck certainly gives rise to suspicions of a long career steeped in the vintage traditions—perhaps dating back to the 50’s or 60’s…We should say no more.
The unique place in electric guitar history that the classy look of this body shape holds when appointed with a binding edge and a non-contoured body speaks of someone who has vast firsthand experience and a deep understanding of what it is all about…We can say no more.
But really now, vintage TV-Series pickups, 3-Way switching, and strung with a set of .011 gauge strings—this person must know how to negotiate tone…We can say no more.
Just a name…a guy from Liverpool…big guy…probably quite influential…okay then…his name is…No, wait, we can’t…it just wouldn’t be proper to name drop like that…
We can say no more!
• MODEL: – Hollow T Classic
• FINISH: – Transparent Yellow with Binding
• BODY WOOD: – Swamp Ash
• BODY WOOD BACK COLOR: – same
• NECK WOOD: – Maple
• HEADSTOCK COLOR: – Natural with Aged Vintage Tint
• NECK BACK FINISH: – Satin with Aged Vintage Tint
• NECK BACKSHAPE: – Small 50’s “V”
• NUT WIDTH: – 1 5/8-inch
• SCALE LENGTH: – 25 1/2-inch
• FRETS: – Medium—Exclusive Anderson Stainless Steel
• BRIDGE: – Fixed Bridge with Piezo Pickups—for plugged-in Acoustic Guitar sounds
• TUNING GEAR: – Split Shaft
• HARDWARE COLOR: – Chrome
• PICKGUARD: – Aged White
• NECK PICKUP: – TV1
• MIDDLE PICKUP: – N/A
• BRIDGE PICKUP: –TV3
• SWITCHING: – 3-Way
• PICKUP COVERS: – N/A
• PICKUP RINGS: – N/A
• STRING GAUGE REQUESTED: – .011-.049 Elixir® with NANOWEB® Coating
• DESTINATION/LOCATION: – Magdon Music/Olyphant, Pennsylvania