So you have heard us say that the Atom is the bomb—or something like that—but still you wonder: are the people at Anderson merely overly enthusiastic or is Atom really that amazing? After all, it is their baby. True enough, Atoms are rare and coveted and hard to actually get your hands on, so how are your going to know for sure?
Well, the hard working guitar players of Britain’s prestigious Guitarist Magazine could not wait to review an Atom for themselves, see what the hype is all about and share it with everyone who would listen. They tell it just as they see it—with no superlatives from us for a change—just their honest opinion. And the world knows the Brits have an undeniable and unparalleled reputation when it comes to music.
Here is what they had to say about their Atom experience.
Editor’s Note: For our left-handed friends, no worries, left-handed models are available as well.
• MODEL: – Atom
• FINISH: – Tobacco Fade with Binding
• BODY WOOD: – Flame Maple Top with Mahogany Back
• BODY WOOD BACK COLOR: – same
• NECK WOOD: –Mahogany Back with Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
• HEADSTOCK COLOR: – Matching Gloss
• NECK BACK FINISH: – Matching Satin
• NECK BACKSHAPE: – Atom Standard
• NUT WIDTH: – 1 11/16-inch
• SCALE LENGTH: – 24 3/4-inch
• FRETS: – Heavy—Exclusive Anderson Stainless Steel
• BRIDGE: – Wraparound—Exclusive Anderson/Pigtail
• TAILPIECE: – N/A
• TUNING GEAR: – Split Shaft
• HARDWARE COLOR: – Chrome
• PICKGUARD: – N/A
• NECK PICKUP: – H1-
• MIDDLE PICKUP: – N/A
• BRIDGE PICKUP: – HW2
• SWITCHING: – 5-Way with Push/Pull Switch—for 6 Sounds
• PICKUP COVERS: – N/A
• PICKUP RINGS: – N/A
• SWITCH TIP: – Cream
• STRING GAUGE REQUESTED: – .010-.046 Elixir® with NANOWEB® Coating
• DESTINATION/LOCATION: United Kingdom