See what happens when you leave Keith and Ed alone together for more than 5 minutes...
This is what they dreamed up for us to build—an amazing Anderson—The Classic in Inca Silver—unique in that it is adorned with a black pickguard and chrome hardware—a combo not seen on an Anderson before—an extremely cool look with roots that can be traced back to the flavor of 70’s vintage—the best of that era—a rich musical time.
Arriving at the door of Gelb Music, this is what Keith had to say about their newest Anderson offering, “This guitar is so ludicrous and has such a strong vibe that pictures cannot really even do it justice. We just stood around in awe, gazing. Man; and this is one loud sucker too, it just rings out, plugged or unplugged—what a resonant guitar. Everyone who sees it falls flat on their face—figuratively speaking of course.”
Ed added, “It reminds me of one of my Hot Wheels cars I had as a kid. It makes me want to roll in the grass.” We are not sure what Ed is talking about here but Keith says it doesn’t matter—it just means Ed loves it! And Ed knows what he is talking about—that is abundantly clear.
Editor’s note: Ed (who is not related to Editor) was actually out the day we were collecting quotes, so his was fictitiously contrived purely for entertainment value. All we really know is Ed does truly love this new Anderson. Of that there is no question. How could there be?
• MODEL: – The Classic
• FINISH: – Inca Silver
• BODY WOOD: – Alder
• BODY WOOD BACK COLOR: – same
• NECK WOOD: – Maple
• HEADSTOCK COLOR: – Natural Satin
• NECK BACK FINISH: – Natural Satin
• NECK BACKSHAPE: – Even Taper
• NUT WIDTH: – 1 11/16-inch
• SCALE LENGTH: – 25 1/2-inch
• FRETS: – Heavy—Exclusive Anderson Stainless Steel
• BRIDGE: – Vintage Tremolo—Anderson Assembled
• TUNING GEAR: – Locking
• HARDWARE COLOR: – Chrome
• PICKGUARD: – Black
• NECK PICKUP: – SA2R
• MIDDLE PICKUP: – SA2
• BRIDGE PICKUP: – H3
• SWITCHING: – 5-Way with Add-Bridge Push/Pull & Master Splitter—for 14 Sounds
• PICKUP COVERS: – N/A
• PICKUP RINGS: – N/A
• STRING GAUGE REQUESTED: – .010-.046 Elixir® with NANOWEB® Coating
• DESTINATION/LOCATION: – Gelb Music/Redwood City, California