Were he alive today, no question about it, this is what he’d play.
Ultra-fast Anderson neck welcomes liquid vibrato and seamless string bending along slick stainless steel frets that impart more tone directly to the wood.
How could he resist?
He could not.
Shrouded in Coffee Dipped covers, the new VA5 pickups are a balanced set from neck to bridge, with face melting and soul mending tonality—lush and robust with a softly pleasing attack. VA Booster assists when slightly bigger single coil tones are requested or a touch of saturation is required.
So, what are we trying to say? Simply, thank you. We miss you! Even my 13 year old son loves you, and so do all his friends.
Would you please, ‘Cuse Me While I Kiss The Sky!
• MODEL: – The Classic
• FINISH: – Olympic White—with assorted vintage flecks
• BODY WOOD: – Alder
• BODY WOOD BACK COLOR: – same
• NECK WOOD: – Maple
• HEADSTOCK COLOR: – Natural Satin with Vintage Tint
• NECK BACK FINISH: – Natural Satin with Vintage Tint
• NECK BACKSHAPE: – Even Taper +.030
• NUT WIDTH: – 1 11/16-inch
• SCALE LENGTH: – 25 1/2-inch
• FRETS: – Medium—Exclusive Anderson Stainless Steel
• BRIDGE: – Vintage Tremolo—Anderson Assembled
• TUNING GEAR: – Locking
• HARDWARE COLOR: – Chrome
• PICKGUARD: – Aged White
• NECK PICKUP: – VA5
• MIDDLE PICKUP: – VA5R
• BRIDGE PICKUP: – VA5+
• SWITCHING: – 5-Way with Add-Bridge Push/Pull & VA Booster—for 14 Sounds
• PICKUP COVERS: – Coffee Dipped
• PICKUP RINGS: – N/A
• STRING GAUGE REQUESTED: – .010-.046 Elixir® with NANOWEB® Coating
• DESTINATION/LOCATION: – Mass Street Music/Lawrence, Kansas