The Quintessential Cut-Away:
A fun word, dictionary.com defines Quintessential as: most typically representative of a quality, state, etc; perfect
The Carved-Top, Single Cut-Away body style:
Almost every guitar company on Earth offers one, as it is the profile of the electric guitar manifest in one of its few visually-acceptable standard forms—very nice.
Bulldog adheres to the Anderson Guitarworks guiding principle of function over form. First and foremost, every Anderson guitar must play like warm butter, ring like a bell, sing like a bird, be electronically easy to operate and multifaceted, with impeccable fit and finish in all areas.
At first arrival…open the case…play. Many times we have witnessed a new Anderson Guitar arrive to a gigging pro only an hour or two before the show—pick it up, strap it on, barely touch up the tuning, plug in and play this brand new guitar all night long before thousands of people—and love every second of it—no worries, just pure playing and sonic bliss.
We make guitars exactly the same way for everyone as we make them for the pro player. To us, everyone is equally important. We only know one way to make a guitar—with absolutely no compromises.
How else could an Anderson Guitar be!? Really…no other way will do.
So then, once flawlessness is established, when you are strapped on, plugged in and ready to rage, what visual image do you want to project—what do you want your Bulldog’s visual to say about you? In other words, what color should your guitar be as a Bulldog can be finished in an almost uncountable amount of colors?
May we present: Honey Burst—one of the quintessentially quintessential colors from the Anderson Collection of Quintessential Colors for Bulldog.
(Perhaps we have overdone it with the use of the word quintessential? Nah…well maybe.)
Pictured: Bulldog with a quarter-sawn Flame Maple Top finished in Honey Burst.
This one is loaded with the higher powered HC1+ and HC3+ pickups for rippin’ made easy while not giving up the sweet vintage vibe.
• MODEL: – Bulldog
• FINISH: – Honey Burst with Binding
• BODY WOOD: – Flame Maple Carved Top with Mahogany Back
• BODY WOOD BACK COLOR: – same
• NECK WOOD: –Mahogany Back with Rosewood Fingerboard
• HEADSTOCK COLOR: – Matching Gloss
• NECK BACK FINISH: – Natural Satin
• NECK BACKSHAPE: – Happy Medium
• NUT WIDTH: – 1 11/16-inch
• SCALE LENGTH: – 24 3/4-inch
• FRETS: – Heavy—Exclusive Anderson Stainless Steel
• BRIDGE: – Tuneomatic—lightweight
• TAILPIECE: – Stop Tailpiece—lightweight
• TUNING GEAR: – Locking
• HARDWARE COLOR: – Chrome
• PICKGUARD: – N/A
• NECK PICKUP: – HC1+
• BRIDGE PICKUP: – HC3+
• SWITCHING: – 3-Way, 4 Knob with Push/Pull Switches
• PICKUP COVERS: – Nickel
• PICKUP RINGS: – Cream
• KNOBS: – Amber
• SWITCH TIP: – Cream
• STRING GAUGE REQUESTED: – .010-.046 Elixir® with NANOWEB® Coating
• DESTINATION/LOCATION: McKenzie River Music/Eugene, Oregon