It is considered an otherworldly experience to have an Angel on your shoulder. Many would say that it is something needed—something essential—something fundamental to our very happiness.
Perhaps this is so.
And how does it happen?
Just say, “Yes,” and the door is open—the connection is made. Simply hiding right in plain sight—as it is with so many gifts.
Not only is Angel new but it can reach to new heights—two octaves on each string, to be exact—24 frets of Anderson playing prowess.
Always accommodating, Angel extends your comfortable reach to 24 with deepened body cut-aways, that also look beautiful by adding swooping and flowing lines to Angel’s gorgeous silhouette.
Angel calls you—five note bending fun:
During this first Angel test play, immersed in the moment, I grabbed a D note on the 15th fret of the B string, and without conscious thought, bent it all the way to an F# note, without even a trace of fret whisper—an effortless major 3rd—bending bliss at its best.
With bends of this magnitude, it is a good thing that Angel has 24 frets.
More assurance you won't run out of frets too early.
Playing in an environment of this nature delights the “inner player” to an almost unexplainable level—a level you can only fully appreciate once you have had the experience—of Angel—or one of its Anderson siblings.
Angel pictured here is the first of its color—a Flame Maple Top highlighted with a finish aptly named: Ginger Burst.
A blend between Tiger Eye Burst and Burnished Orange Burst, it came about as a custom hue requested by Anderson-Artist, Sean Ashe. You can catch his videos on our site but primarily on You Tube at: Sean Ashe YouTube page
If you have further Angel-Sean interest you may also head over to: the Sean Ashe Facebook page for more fun.
You will love his playing—and his Anderson Guitars—very nice.
Yes, for the love of music and the love of life, we could all do well with an Angel on our shoulder.
- MODEL: – Angel
- Body Style: – Solid
- SCALE LENGTH: – Traditional 25 1/2-inch
- BODY WOOD: – Personalized Select Flame Maple Top on Basswood Back
- FINISH: – Ginger Burst with Binding
- Body Back Color: – Matching
- NECK WOOD: – Chocolate Maple
- HEADSTOCK FINISH: – Natural Gloss
- NECK BACK FINISH: – Natural Satin
- NECK BACKSHAPE: – Even Taper
- NUT WIDTH: – 1 11/16-inch
- FRETS: – Jumbo—Exclusive Anderson Stainless Steel
- BRIDGE: – Vintage Tremolo
- TUNING GEAR: – Locking
- HARDWARE COLOR: – Chrome
- NECK PICKUP: – HF1
- MIDDLE PICKUP: – SC2
- BRIDGE PICKUP: – HF2
- PICKGUARD: – n/a
- SWITCHING: – 5-Way, Add-Bridge Push/Pull with Splitter + VA Booster
- PICKUP COVERS: – none
- PICKUP RINGS: – n/a
- SWITCH TIP: – Black
- STRING GAUGE REQUESTED: – .010-.046 Elixir® with NANOWEB® Coating
- DESTINATION/LOCATION: – Anderson Artist, Sean Ashe